Enjoy a Low, Fixed APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
Plus a Host of Other Great Benefits, including the ScoreMore Rewards Program!
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION IN PDF FORMAT
When you think about it, a credit card isn't just something to make purchases, it's a way to enjoy greater financial freedom. Our VISA Platinum and VISA Classic cards are designed to save you money. Best of all, they come from UNOFCU, the people you know and trust!
Along with a 25 day grace period on purchases, our credit cards provide:
- LOW RATES
- WORLDWIDE ACCEPTANCE
- EASY EMERGENCY CASH
- FREE TRAVEL ACCIDENT INSURANCE*
- TRAVEL & EMERGENCY SERVICES*
- WARRANTY SERVICES*
- 90-DAY PRODUCT PROTECTION*
- IDENTITY THEFT INSURANCE UP TO $1000.00*
- IDENTITY THEFT VICTIM ASSISTANCE
- PAYMENT CARD REGISTRATION (SINGLE CALL TO REPORT ALL LOST OR STOLEN CARDS)
- TRAVEL RESERVATION SERVICE
- ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- SCOREMORE REWARDS PROGRAM
Transfer your existing credit card balances to UNOFCU and reduce
your monthly interest charges. Balance transfers are as easy as completing
the balance transfer form on our VISA application.
VISA PURCHASE ALERTS
Visa Purchase Alerts is now available. You can set up Visa purchase alert triggers that are right for you by logging into https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html and following the three steps to enroll.
- You can choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, purchases made on the internet and whether they want both an email and text
- Enrolling in Visa Purchase Alerts benefits you by providing: Security. Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transaction in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Control. Take an active role by track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Convenience. Choose your alerts to what make sense for you.
Annual Fee-Visa Classic
Annual Fee-Visa Platinum
Cash Advance Fee $1.00
Foreign Transaction Fee 1.00% of each multiple currency transaction in U.S. Dollars. 0.80% of each single currency transaction in U.S. Dollars.
Late Payment Fee $20.00
Returned Payment Fee $25.00
How We Will Calculate Your Balance. We use a method called average daily balance (including new purchases).
Effective Date. This information about the costs of the card described on this page is effective November 1, 2013. This information may have changed after that date. Please contact UNO Federal Credit Union to find out which information may have changed.
TO REPORT A LOST OR STOLEN CARD, PLEASE CALL (800) 325-3678
FOR 24 HOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL (800) 322-8472
As required by the Credit Card Act of 2009, UNO Federal Credit Union, you may obtain Financial Education and Credit Counseling by contacting (877) 271-1764 toll free, 24 hours a day. This service is provided through Money Management International (MMI).
*some restrictions apply