Additional Member Services
Visa Gift Card
A Visa Gift Card is a prepaid card that carries a fixed cash amount determined by the giver at the time the card is purchased. Your card may be used for purchases, either by signature or by PIN, anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. For signature transactions, choose the "credit" payment option and sign the receipt. For PIN transactions, choose the "debit" payment option and enter your PIN.
Not all merchants will be able to accept signature and/or PIN transactions and you may not obtain cash back from merchants or use your PIN to make withdrawals at ATMs. Spending is limited to the amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser. Each time the card is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the balance.
- $2.00 per item
- $1000 maximum purchase amount per money order
- multiple money order purchases required for amounts over $1000
the fastest, most convenient & secure way to receive your paycheck or Social Security payment
- Receive your payment quicker
- Save time and worry less – no need to visit a branch to deposit a paper check that could be lost or stolen
- Build your savings painlessly – have a portion of your paycheck deposited into your preferred UNOFCU savings account
automatically fund savings, IRA, or loan payments from your paycheck
With payroll deduction your employer deducts an amount specified by you from your pay and directs the funds to a UNOFCU savings account of your choice or towards a UNOFCU loan payment.
To enroll in Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction, you’ll need our UNOFCU Routing Number (265076329) and your UNOFCU member number.